08 October, 2011

Howdy, Stranger.

The past six months have just flown by.  I can't believe it's been since April that I posted.  I'm not sure that I was quite ready for it.  Here's attempt two.  Here's hoping.

Last weekend I was on the hunt in TK Maxx and look at this beauty.  A gorgeous silk blend blazer and perfect for the new season that is rapidly approaching.  I can't even really say if it's Fall or if we're just skipping right over to Winter already.  I do have to say that the TK Maxx in Hammersmith is absolutely amazing.  And one that always shocks me is Kew.  Great selection and you never have to fight for rail space.  I think I'm going to drag myself all the way up to Staples Corner to visit the Home Sense - TK Maxx's home store. I'll let you know how I get on.


No comments:

Post a Comment